Tuesday 19 June 2012

06-19-2012

Dear Journal

I definitely don't feel like I gave my 100% today.  The WOD was
Bulger
Ten rounds for time of: 30 MIN Cap
Run 150 meters
7 Chest to bar pull-ups - reg. pull ups with blue/black band
135 pound Front squat, 7 reps - I did 55lbs
7 Handstand push-ups - floor push ups with my knees up
I made it to 9 rounds at 28min and then went to the bathroom and got sick.  I am mad that I didn't wait until after the 30min to go and get sick....  I wish I had finished the last 2 min.  I seem to only get sick on the really hot days and when it involves a lot of running.  I am not sure if I am more mad at letting myself down or letting the coaches down :(
Forgot to put Friday's WOD as well

WOD:
Summer Benchmark “Helton” - 2 rounds and 800m
Three rounds for time of: 30 min cap
Run 800 meters
50 pound Dumbbell squat cleans, 30 reps - 20lbs for me
30 Burpees - I did them off a box

Very frustrated today...
Breakfast pre WOD - banana and water
Breakfast Post WOD - cut up sausage with peppers and salsa (leftover dinner) so  yummy Usually we put this mix on a bed of rice however it is just as good by itself and quite good!

4pm Snack - Pear

Dinner - 3 Scrambled eggs with peppers, salsa and mushrooms / water
On a Happier note - I picked up a few new articles of clothing this weekend and I bought everything in a Large instead of an XL :)
~ Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment